Who We Are
Investment One Stockbrokers International Limited is a subsidiary of INVESTMENT ONE Financial Services Limited (formerly GTB Asset Management Limited), a leading financial institution in Nigeria. We are global in our outlook and at the same time focused on developing deep local insights into investment opportunities in Nigeria.
We are licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide stockbroking services to individual and corporate clients. Investment One Stockbrokers has distinguished itself as a leader in the Equity Markets space and enjoys an enviable brand image both locally and abroad. We partner with our clients to bring their investment plans to life by providing them with insightful market information and top-notch services spearheaded by technology.
Our years of cognate experience in offering financial solutions to our individual and institutional clients have earned us some landmark transactions within the capital market.
As an authorized dealing member firm of the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE), our developed competencies in Capital Raising transactions, Bond and Equity trading as well as professional, timely and efficient execution of trade mandates has earned us the appointment of Equity and Fixed Income Market Makers by the NSE.
In addition, we are registered on the NASD OTC market as Broker/Dealer and pride ourselves of a robust and resourceful network of professionals focused on ensuring our partnerships with clients reap tremendous results.
Our records of accomplishment in offering our services cuts across various sectors of the economy. We are an intricate blend of highly experienced and dynamic professionals with a strong investment banking practice spanning across several sectors in the Financial Services
Milestones and Key Deals
- Consistently rated among the top Stockbroking firms in the country
- Joint Stockbroker to Lagos State N80Billion Bond (2012)
- Joint Stockbroker to Lagos State N87.5 Billion Bond (2017)
- Joint Broker to Access bank Plc’s Right Issue of 7,627,639,636 ordinary shares of 50k each @ N6.90 per share
- Financial Adviser and underwriting to Union Capital Market Limited 726Million Leveraged Financing
- Financial Adviser to Landmark Africa Group for the $20Million Mezzanine Capital raising
- Financial Adviser to Interswitch for N8.2Billion Merger and Acquisition